Saturday 24 March 2007

London-Istanbul Webblog

Welcome to my the London-Istanbul Webblog site. Here you can follow the my progress as
I hike across the European continent.

The 2,000 mile journey will start at 9am in Trafalgar Square, London on 6 May 2007.
From there I will walk in a south-easterly direction, traversing ten countries,
one mountain range, several rivers and hundreds of towns and villages until reaching my
destination of Constantinople.

Look out for the sponsorship launch, coming soonl.

Paul Gardner

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Hi,
I just happened to find your blog whilst researching my own over land trip to Turkey. How are you going? I love your story and I find the idea of walking to Turkey very exciting.

Have you had many visitors to this blog? If so, you should think of looking to get your story published. I'm not a publisher (I should add that I think.) However I do know that the trend with publishers is to publish blogs.

Anyway, congratulations.
Regards,
Ariel

The Jugglers' Den said...

This comment is along very similar lines; I have no idea if this blog is still being checked, but I'm thinking of attempting a similar journey (also inspired by 'A Time of Gifts') and I am completely bogged down in planning places to stay day by day and so forth. If you're still checking the comments it'd be great if you could give me some tips; great blog too!

Benjamin